Ready to put some serious power to the ground? The ASI BAC4000 power upgrade combined with our wheel upgrades creates an entirely different machine. Our Stage3 package is a marriage of power and traction/flat protection together in one convenient package.
2x-3x More Power (7kw - 12kw)
- ASI BAC4000 Controller specially tuned for SurRon*
- 16" Tusk black or 16" Warp9 black/silver (meant to match your OEM front wheel)
- Tusk T-35 or Recon 90/100-16 Rear Tire (upgrade for other brands)
- Tusk T-35 or Recon Front 19" Tire
(2) Heavy Duty 2mm Tubes
- 54t 7075 Aluminum Sprocket for 16", 60t for 18" (add a 110 chain to match here)
- 18/21 Wheelset Combo (black/silver) with MX33 or K990 rear tire and 60t sprocket. $30 upgrade for Warp9 black wheels with red or blue hubs/nipples. (We have a current backlog for mounting tires, expect ~3 weeks lead time after order)
- BAC8000 Controller Upgrade (replaces BAC4000) (Ships immediately)
* 12kw tunes available for 60v or 72v aftermarket batteries
* Multiple standard tunes provided, custom tunes available upon request
*Current wheels in stock are shipping in small quantities each week, expect ~3 weeks to ship (as of April 1st we have a backlog of tires to mount before shipping).
We recommend the BAC4000 for most people it's an ideal controller for the Surron! The BAC4000 is perfect for 60v batteries including a future upgrade to a higher amp-hour 60v for increased range. It is also compatible with 72v batteries. BAC8000 is recommended for those planning to ride at high continuous speeds (example: open throttle road riding) due to the fact that the BAC8000 will run cooler in these situations with its larger heat sink. The BAC8000 also has 800 phase amps vs 550 allowing higher power output for those wanting maximum power.
It is strongly encouraged that an ASI dealer install these power upgrades for you. Charged Cycle works is located near Ogden, Utah and installations are available by appointment. Please email us at email@example.com for details.
If you are unable to provide your bike for installation, then you may install it yourself. Please view the installation video below and ensure you have the proper tools and are confident in your skills prior to ordering. This is a potentially dangerous upgrade process and not recommended for those without electrical experience.
WARNING: The battery bypass procedure is very dangerous, a mistake could cause a Lithium Ion fire (like all those Tesla Videos you have seen) or worse electrocution! This procedure should only be performed by a license electrician and Charged Cycle Works is not responsible for any damage or injuries or death caused by this procedure.
*Neither EBMX Pty Ltd, nor Charged Cycle Works, accepts liability for any DIY Battery bypasses or installations on our range of ASI and SurRon modifications. Although we supply fitting instructions with our kits, we do not recommend that you install the equipment yourself. If you purchase the kit to install yourself, you can contact us if you have a problem and arrange for remote support at a rate of $75 USD per hour.