The MX33 is being replaced by the MX34, if we are sold out of MX33 please check out the new MX34 here.
One of the best upgrades you can make is replacing your OEM front tire with a great motocross racing tire like this MX33. MX33/53 tire is taller, more round, with large knobs for a massive improvement in front end traction and turning. Be aware the 80/100-21 MX33/53 are HUGE and we do not recommend them on Surron LBX or Talaria.
70/100-19 Fits OEM Wheels on Light Bee and Talaria (Front or Rear)
70/100-21 SUPER LIGHT Perfect for 21" Wheel upgrades on LBX and Talaria
80/100-21 Great for Ultra Bee and other larger bikes (too large for LBX/Talaria)
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line