One of the best upgrades you can make is replacing your OEM front tire with a great motocross racing tire like this MX33. This tire is taller, more round, with large knobs for a massive improvement in front end traction and turning. Before spending $500+ on a 21" wheel upgrade try this first! Our favorite setup is actually a 16/19" using the OEM front wheel with a new tire, and a Charged 16" rear wheel using 90/100-16 MX racing tires.
70/100-19 Fits OEM Front Wheel
80/100x21 Requires 21" Wheel Upgrade
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line