PLEASE READ FITMENT DETAILS BELOW!!
DetailsDeveloped with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice
This tire is great on a Talaria with a 16" upgrade although it might require additional dishing of the wheel to clear the chain. NOT recommended for Surron as you will probably have clearance issues. If you have a Surron please consider one of these instead:
Mitas Terra Force-MX SUPER LIGHT 16" (Light Weight)
Bridgestone M204 Soft/Intermediate 16" (Light Weight)
Bridgestone X20 Soft Terrain 16" (Competition Soft Terrain tire)
Tusk T-35 Soft-Intermediate 16" (Best Bang for the buck)