MAXIMUM POWER - 72V 42ah EBMX SurRon Battery
Pre-order now to receive a battery from our October shipment. The Pre-Order deposit is 50% ($1057) of the total battery price ($2114). The remaining 50% ($1057) + $40 shipping/import fees will be due upon battery dispatch to you.
Realistic expected delivery is mid-October due to global shipping delays and ships waiting to dock for US Customs processing. As always, we will continue to communicate with customers every time we have a progress update.
Shipping costs are $150 because large lithium ion batteries are difficult to sell and distribute in the USA. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOWER 48 CUSTOMERS WE CANNOT SHIP THESE OUTSIDE THE 48 STATES.
Are you a thrill seeker that is after ultimate performance, extreme power density and up to a 15kW tune?! This massively powerful 72v battery will deliver all the thrills you could want and do it while still fitting in the stock SurRon battery slot as a plug and play solution. Note this battery will require the use of an EBMX controller upgrade and will not run on the stock 60v controller.
This battery will require a new 72v charger (+ $190) and cannot be charged on the stock 60v charger.
- 160amp continuous power
- 300amp peak power
- 15kw Max Tune Output
- 84v Full Charge
- 60v Empty Charge
- ~2 Hour Charge time with Fast Charger
- NOT Compatible with OEM Surron 60v charger
- 2 Year Warranty
- IP65 Water Proof Rating
- You will no longer be able to use your stock battery (even when bypassed) as the tune will be programmed to 72v.
- Note: Shipping large Lithium Ion Batteries is expensive (~$40) and is not included in the price and will be calculated based on your delivery address.
- If you'd like your battery sooner, a $350 air freight option is available. (FYI, we do not mark this up at all. This is direct from the manufacturer to you).
- ONLY AVAILABLE TO USA CONTINENTAL STATES, WE CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48
Trying to decide between 60v and 72v?
Both batteries are able to run the most powerful tune available (15kW and 600-800 phase amps). Although the 72v battery is not necessarily more powerful than the 60v battery, the 72v battery will run a little cooler in heavy load conditions (it draws less amps, and amps are what generate the heat). Both batteries are very powerful and capable. If the intended use for the bike is trail rider the 60v is probably the better option, if the intended use for the bike is racing / track use, then the 72v battery is probably a better option. Both batteries work with either BAC4000 or BAC8000. BAC8000 is better choice for more phase amps, which will give significantly more low down torque when accelerating.
Warranty registration and Troubleshooting guide
This pre-order is a commitment to purchase a battery and is non-refundable unless explicitly approved by Charged Cycle Works (refundable as soon as another customer is willing to take your spot).