Stage2 Talaria Package Includes
- 21" Tusk Front Wheel with Billet 7075 Hub and 10G Spokes
- K990 2.75x21 Front tire and tube mounted to wheel (RST Compatible)
- 21" Michelin Starcross adds a larger Front MX tire (Not compatible with RST)
- + Rear Trackmaster Tire & Sprocket: Includes 100/90-19 K760 Trakmaster Rear tire, tube, 54t Sprocket, chain, spoke wrench
- + Rear StarCross Tire & Sprocket: Includes a Michelin Starcross5 rear tire, tube, 54t Sprocket, chain, and spoke wrench
All our wheels are hand built to order, please expect 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Available at our shop in North Salt Lake City
How to install the rear Michelin Starcross tire (if you choose this option)
To fit the Michelin Starcross tire on your OEM wheel it will require dishing your rear rim about 1/8" away from the chain. Please see our YouTube video to see how you can do this yourself in minutes.
You will have to mount the Rear Michelin Starcross to your OEM rear wheel. Learn how to mount your own tire in our YouTube video that shows all the tools and technique to make mounting tires easier than you think. You can always take the wheel and tire to a local motorcycle shop to have them do it.