The Sprint R-3 pack has been purpose built for race orientated rides with its minimalistic approach and aggressive graphics.
The Sprint R-3 has been designed with a low profile to minimize lateral movement in a high-speed environment. To enhance the stability and comfort of the pack the Sprint R-3 has a TPR vented waist belt system that helps keep the backpack in place even if your not. A Source 3 litre hydration bladder provides ample water storage with a NEW quick connect hose for quick refills.
- Quick access to the main compartment is made simple by a large aperture opening that also feature an ID card window.
- Deep side pockets provide ideal tool and snack storage. All zips used are high quality water resistant YKK zips.
- Vented TPR waist belt system improves lateral
stability and load support enhancing rider comfort and performance.
- Vented TPR waist belt system improves lateral stability and load support enhancing rider comfort and performance.
- Simple tool-free attachment points that attaches the shoulder cups to the back pack.
- Inside the back pack is a removable articulating pack shield that provides improved airflow, back pack support and protection.
- Pack's weight is balanced by redistributing weight with the quad load distribution points. The top attachment points cantilever the weight to stop the chest plate from sliding up.
- H2O hose loop allows for quick easy removal of the Hydration Bladder for care and maintenance. The hose loop can be configured left or right side.
- Sliplock side strap buckles eleminate any weight distribution straps loosening, yet can be easily be adjusted as hydration levels reduce.
- Includes 3 litre bladder system.
Check out our selection of tools here.