MAXIMUM RANGE - 60V 53ah EBMX Surron Battery
Do you want 50% more range than the OEM 60V battery?? Or do you want to run a high powered monster Surron with up to 15kW of power!? Well this high powered 60V battery has you covered for both occasions!
- 160amp continuous power and 300amp peak
- 15kw Max Tune Output (with an aftermarket controller)
- 67.2v Full Charge and 48v at Empty
- Compatible with your OEM Surron 60v charger
- ~2 Hour Charge time with the optional Fast Charger add-on
- Jumper pin included to unlock full power (plugs into the OEM connector that is no longer used with upgraded batteries)
2 Year Warranty! (registration link below)
IP65 Water Proof Rating
* all aftermarket batteries are about 1cm taller than OEM. This EBMX battery comes with a longer battery lid latch/clip in the box.
Trying to decide between 60v and 72v?
Both batteries are able to run the most powerful tune available (15kW and 600-800 phase amps). Both batteries are very powerful and capable. If the intended use for the bike is trail rider the 60v is probably the better option, if the intended use for the bike is racing / track use, then the 72v battery is probably a better option. The 72v battery will run a little cooler in heavy load conditions (it draws less amps, and amps are what generate the heat). Both batteries work with either BAC4000 or BAC8000. BAC8000 is better choice for more phase amps, which will give significantly more low down torque when accelerating.
Warranty registration and Troubleshooting guide