MAXIMUM POWER - 72V 42Ah EBMX SurRon Battery
Are you a thrill seeker that is after ultimate performance, extreme power density and up to a 15kW tune?! This massively powerful 72v battery will deliver all the thrills you could want and do it while still fitting in the stock SurRon battery slot as a plug and play solution. Note this battery will require the use of a EBMX controller upgrade and will not run on the stock 60v controller. In addition, this battery will require a new 72v charger and cannot be charged on the stock 60v charger
- 160amp continuous power
- 300amp peak power
- 15kW Max Tune Output
- 84v Full Charge
- 60v Empty Charge
- ~2 hour charge time with Fast Charger (required add-on)
- NOT Compatible with OEM Surron 60v charger
- 2 Year Warranty
- IP65 Water Proof Rating
EBMX 72V charger required! (+ $150)
- You will no longer be able to use your stock battery (even when bypassed) as the tune will be programmed to 72v.
- Note: Shipping large Lithium Ion Batteries is expensive (~$150) and is not included in the price and will be calculated based on your delivery address.
- ONLY AVAILABLE TO USA CONTINENTAL STATES, WE CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48
Trying to decide between 60v and 72v?
Both batteries are able to run the most powerful tune available (15kW and 600-800 phase amps). Although the 72v battery is not necessarily more powerful than the 60v battery, the 72v battery will run a little cooler in heavy load conditions (it draws less amps, and amps are what generate the heat). Both batteries are very powerful and capable. If the intended use for the bike is trail rider the 60v is probably the better option, if the intended use for the bike is racing / track use, then the 72v battery is probably a better option. Both batteries work with either BAC4000 or BAC8000. BAC8000 is better choice for more phase amps, which will give significantly more low down torque when accelerating.