Factory spec features a higher KV wind, Magnets imported from Europe and a unique color set with laser etching and ultra high quality finish.
Many Riders with BAC controllers and stock motors experience over-temp shutdowns and throttled power with even light trail riding in higher power levels. This greatly throttles the potential of your E-Bike Frame, but no more. We have personally not hit over=temp shutdown on any of our bikes and are very pleased with the amount of tunability and performance these new motors.
Be one of the first to receive the KO Moto Surron upgrade motor. Designed from the ground up to give unmatched torque and power, without suffering from all of the issues that plague the stock motor & controller offering.
Both the motor and controller are designed to be a plug and play option in the Sur-Ron and are easy to fit, using the same cabling and also the same default Surron display unit. Gone is the need to upgrade your display unit and run additional extra cabling across your bike.Featuresy
- Peak 35KW Power (Based upon motor rating, your battery will determine the power you can produce)
- 7075 Aircraft grade billet machined end caps and sensor cap
- Stainless steel waterproof phase and sensor wire glands
- Internal magnet motor (IPM)
- Cold Rolled SAE 1045 Steel rotor Shaft
- Custom KO designed and patented rotor and heat sink design allows heat soak dissipation on the ends of the stator
- Max Torque @60v -55NM
- Max stable rotor RPM: 12,000
- Max Efficiency 97%
- Hand wound 220 Degree Celsius copper windings
- IP67 ingress protection
- KO patented internals pressure equalization system compatible
- Cryo Cold Air Injection System
- Cryo Rotor/Stator Anti Corrosion Coating
- Industry Leading SKF bearing and seals for lowest rolling resistance and efficiency
- Industry Leading 150°C SH50 Neo Magnets
- Custom Waterproof designed and manufactured hall sensor with 12 month warranty against water/moisture damage.
Sur Ron LBX
Info & Downloads
Please view or SETUP GUIDE PAGE for setting up your controller or motor and to get the latest access to firmware updates