Many riders with BAC controllers and stock motors experience over temp shutdowns and reduced power with light trail riding at higher power levels. This greatly limits the potential of the SurRon Frame, but no more. We have personally not hit over temp shutdown on any of our bikes leaving us very pleased with the amount of tunability and performance these new motors and controllers offer.
Be one of the first to receive the KO Moto Sur-Ron upgraded motor and controller. Designed from the ground up to give unmatched torque and power without suffering from all of the issues that plague the stock Sur-Ron motor & controller offering.
Both the motor and controller are designed to be a plug and play option in the SurRon and are easy to fit, using the same cabling and the stock SurRon display unit. Gone is the need to upgrade your display unit and run extra cabling across your bike.Features
- Peak 35KW Power (Based upon motor rating, your battery will determine the power you can produce)
- 7075 Aircraft grade billet machined end caps and sensor cap
- Stainless steel waterproof phase and sensor wire glands
- Internal magnet motor (IPM)
- Cold Rolled SAE 1045 Steel rotor Shaft
- Custom KO designed and patented rotor and heat sink design allows heat soak dissipation on the ends of the stator
- Max Torque @60v -52NM
- Max stable rotor RPM: 12,000
- Max Efficiency 97%
- Motor Weight 10 Kg
- Max Phase Current 800 amps
- Max Current 400 amps
- IP67 ingress protection
- 48-84v working voltage
- Input Voltage Range- 40v-100v
- KO patented internals pressure equalization system compatible
- Cryo Cold Air Injection System
- Cryo Rotor/Stator Anti Corrosion Coating
- Industry Leading SKF bearing and seals for lowest rolling resistance and efficiency
- Industry Leading 150°C SH50 Neo Magnets
- Custom Waterproof designed and manufactured hall sensor with 12 month warranty against water/moisture damage.
Sur Ron LBX
Info & Downloads
Setup Guide by GritShift
Check out our comprehensive KO Setup Guide for firmware updates and a step-by-step tuning walkthrough!
Install Guides from KO