The Pirelli MX32 is designed as a motocross tire. As such, it hooks up incredibly in soft, loamy soil that is typical of MX tracks. If you race competitively or just ride recreationally at motocross tracks, you’ll love it. However, this tire isn’t exclusively for MX riders. It works great in other disciplines as well. Its strength is primarily in soft and intermediate terrains (hence the>mid-soft name).
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground
- V-shaped block layout to optimize stability on braking and grip on bends
- Front tire with optimized lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions