EBMX worked with YSS to adapt a high quality motorcycle shock to the Surron. This thing is beefy, incredibly strong, with tons of adjustment to dial in the exact ride you want from this shock.
INCLUDES: EBMX linkage (which increases shock travel) and triangle.
For the ultimate combo combine this shock with the EBMX Extended Swingarm for a longer wheelbase and increased rear wheel travel.
- Length 10.9"/277mm (OEM 10.5/267mm)
- Stroke 2.64"/67mm (OEM 3.5")
- The linkage (included) retains the stock 200mm of suspension travel
- 220mm travel when combined with EBMX Exteneded Swingarm
- Plug and play (supplied with bushing kit) with the stock swing arm and linkage (also work very well with the upgraded EBMX Swing arm – size up one spring weight if using the EBMX swing arm as there is more leverage with the longer arms.
- High speed and low speed compression damping that actually work (unlike the stock shocks…)
- Rebound adjustment clicker
- Multiple spring weight options (see below for your weight)
- Designed for a motorbike, not a mountain bike
- Huge oil reservoir keeps the shock cool even under hard riding
|145-165 lbs||EBMX Extended||90nm|