DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR SURRON. THESE DISCS COMBINE THE MOST ADVANCE MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING PROCESSES TO CREATE A BETTER PERFORMING DISC COMPARED TO ANY RE-BRANDED OR "FLOATING" STYLE DISC ON THE MARKET.
- 2.3mm thick (stronger than OEM)
- 220mm diameter (10mm spacers required to fit standard caliper mounts - not included)
- Material is special stainless Dura 4024
- Heat treated for maximum hardness
- Precision ground flat
- Designed for maximum pad surface area and heat dissipation
Both Surron and Talaria use the same MTB standard on the front wheel. These are universal across all front hubs (Surron, Talaria, Warp9, and Charged Cycle Works). Warp9 uses this same pattern on their rear hubs as well. If you have Warp9 wheels, purchase FRONT rotors for both wheels.
Surron has their own rear bolt pattern (CCW rear hubs also use this size).
Talaria decided to create their own rear bolt pattern as well. This is only used by Talaria.