Looking for a powerful battery that fits your Talaria MX3 or MX4/R perfectly? Look no further!
Our 60v 53ah battery is rated at 19kw peak and 9.5kw continuous. We use this battery on many of our personal bikes with 12kw tuned controllers and it is an absolute rock star. With significantly increased range, you can ride further and faster than ever before. We have a customer that commutes 40 miles daily on the identical Surron battery (only the harness/fittings are different).
- 60volts x 53ah = 3,180 watt hours of power (most OEM Talaria batteries are only 2,280 watt hours)
- 180amp continuous power and 400amp peak
- 67v peak and 44v low voltage cutoff
- IP Rating: IP65
- This battery is a direct drop-in and will work with your OEM controller and motor.
* Although the Sting MX4/R is rated at 8kw and has 2,700 watt hours, this battery can safely double that power when combined with an aftermarket controller like the KO Nano or EBMX X-9000. You'll get more power and longer range than OEM.
2 year manufacturer warranty! Improper use of the battery and/or physical damage does not fall under warranty.
* The fit of our batteries is extremely precise to not rattle. Because the MX3 OEM battery rattle issue was so bad, Talaria added thicker rubber pads on the inside of the frame on the MX4. Our battery will fit MX3's perfectly but you may need to sand (or add tape over) the rubber pads of your Sting R ever-so-slightly if you plan on taking the battery in and out often. Check the video in the image library for a short explanation.
Ships to the lower 48 states only.