The Zirconium Rear Sprockets are part of Dirt Tricks' latest sprocket design and are a revolutionary change from traditional sprockets in both weight and color. Dirt Tricks Zirconium Sprockets are extremely lightweight compared to all other twin-ring designs—aluminum on the inside and steel on the outside—and have six times the lifespan of most aluminum sprockets. The new zirconium coating on these sprockets reduces friction up to 50%, gives your bike a trick look, and increases durability so much that Dirt Tricks offers a 2-year wear warranty.
- 2 ounces lighter than Dirt Tricks' original Ironman Chrome Sprockets.
- Zirconium coating reduces friction up to 50% .
- Lasts six times longer than most aluminum sprockets.
- Made of chromoly steel.
- 2-year wear warranty (If you wear it out, Dirt Tricks will replace it).
- Unique minimalist design and appearance.
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerances.