Surron LBX - Does Not Fit, please see alternatives at bottom:
Talaria - This is one of our favorite 16" tires for the Talaria which has a swing arm wide enough for the MX53.
100 width tires are ONLY for Ultra Bee or KTM Freeride
Designed to offer performance in a wide variety of terrains, the Geomax MX53 excels in hard-packed track conditions while also offering greater versatility in intermediate riding conditions.
- The front tire has been redesigned with a taller profile to offer a larger contact patch, providing gentler handling, a higher lean angle and better maneuverability.
- The MX53 front tire blocks are 1 mm higher and have been redistributed to give riders better steering feel and more biting edges.
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front tire reduces the stiffness in the center of the tire to offer greater ride compliance. The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip.
- Block-In-A-Block technology has been added to the front tire of the MX53 in order to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear tire allows for added flex in the knob to enhance grip while providing stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include tie bars between select knobs to reduce flex at the base of the knobs, improving durability.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- New compounds on the front and rear tire enhance the durability and longevity.
Bridgestone X30 Intermediate Terrain 16"
Michelin StarCross 5 Medium Terrain 16"
Maxxis Maxxcross Intermediate Terrain 16"