A name brand helmet for under $100?!?! Great entry level helmet that looks great for Surron and Talaria riders.
The Sonus full-face helmet is the result of years of product development and testing with top DH and Enduro riders such as Greg Minnaar. The lightweight Sonus helmet is ideal for Downhill and Enduro riding. With it’s larger vents and moisture-wicking liner, the full face Sonus helmet will provide temperature control on even the most demanding hills and trails.
- The shell is constructed from ABS
- Multiple vents for optimal ventilation and cooling
- Matte finish
- Long-lasting, multi-color graphics
- Ultra-plush removable, sweat-absorbing and washable padded inner lining
- Secure eyeglass strap guidance thanks to the pre-formed shell design
- Optionally available break-away visor screws made of plastic for more security
- Height-adjustable visor
- Exceeds CPSC and EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets
Shell weight (size large): 1050grams (±50)