If you own an Ultra Bee and want to replace your chain, this is the tool that you need, see the video below for more information.
In order to press together the colored EK chains you must have a chain press tool that can Rivet your chain together as they do not use clips like most off-road chains. This is the best and easiest to use chain press tool on the market.
- Innovative design will Press, Break & Rivet 520, 525, & 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose & soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need!
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact enough to carry in a travel tool box, perfect for track side use
- Includes spare pin
- One year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Patented design