The OEM suspension triangle is one of the weakest links on the Surron, and when they fail they often bend your rear shock shaft. Don't let your expensive shock be destroyed by the weak OEM triangle. If you have upgraded your shock this is a must have investment. Plus they look amazing!!
- Made from 7075T6 Billet Aluminum
- Weights less than Other Aftermarket Triangles
- Warp 9 weight is 9.55 oz vs 12.2 oz of other Triangles
- 3x stronger than the OEM cast triangle
- Available in a variety of colors
*these are not compatible with Talaria bikes
- ALWAYS use a quality waterproof grease on all roller bearings, water will destroy them and grease will keep the water out. Although the triangle does not contain roller bearings, their are bearings on your bike where this attaches and you'll want to grease these while you have it apart.
- It's a good idea to re-grease all suspension and steering head tube bearings yearly to prevent moisture from rusting your bearings.