It's a well known motocross racing "secret" that an o-ring chain has far more friction in it and robs you of power, you'll notice a nice little power increase with this chain, perhaps even some range. Be sure to use chain lube and keep your chain clean, without o-rings this is very important.
- 96 Links - $10 cut fee (Ultra Bee OEM size)
- 114 Links - Uncut (you will need to cut to fit)
- 118 KTM Freeride - $10 cut fee
- 120 - Uncut (you will need to cut to fit)
Renthal is a top name brand in the motocross racing industry known for high quality products.
- Gold colored side plates and chromised bearing pins
- Shot peened alloy steel side plates
- Extended bushings reducing the friction between outer and inner link plates and maximizing power output
- Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal Chainwheels allowing maximum power at the rear wheel and extending the life of both the chain and chainwheels
- 4,608 lb. tensile strength
- Master Link included
To install this chain it must be "cut" to the correct length which varies depending on the size of your sprocket. We can cut the chain for you if you select that option above. If you want to DIY, you'll need a Chain Breaker Tool which you can buy here. Another very helpful tool is this special pliers which makes removing and installing master links a snap!