Hit the notify button to be alerted when the next batch lands.
We've all become conditioned to accept weak and bouncy suspension that bottoms out too easy on the rear of our Surron, NO MORE! With the help of EXT Racing Shox we are crazy excited to bring this high end shock to the Surron market.
With dampening tuned for the weight of the Surron combined with EXT's Hydraulic Bottom Out Circuit makes this shock feel as if you gain additional inches of shock travel. EXT also increase the strength of this shock and made other modifications specifically for the Surron, this is NOT just another MTB shock made for a 40lb MTB that happens to fit a Surron, this is a shock specifically made for your 120lb Surron and you will be blown away with it's performance.
“Arma MX” is built around our well established Arma damper from which it inherit its name and all the properties that made his elder brother famous.
However with Arma MX we put a lot of effort in developing a dedicate unique platform that offers some new implementations in term of mechanical strength, to assure safe riding and unparalleled performance on those off-road electric vehicles, especially on the Sur-Ron e-bikes.
Bespoke design, complete new head obtained from machined solid aluminum, longer reservoir body, steel chrome shaft and new eyelet design are just some of the many solutions adopted to realize a unique, dedicated damper.
Engineered with performance and control as primary objectives, the shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more robust. The Hydraulic Bottom-Out Circuit (HBC) has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and providing excellent support and end stoke characteristics.
The Arma MX includes the following features
- New head design obtained from a single machined aluminum piece
- New Longer reservoir body
- New Steel chromed shaft
- New dedicated eyelet design with spherical bearing on both ends
- New high flow piston
- New cover guiding with. stronger negative spring
- New compression valve with wider adjustment range
- New externally adjustable HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation(55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup that is bike and rider specific for each shock
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper and debris clearing washer
- New low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Included with 1 light weight spring available in 400lb, 450lb, or 500lbs (Other options may be available upon request)
- Comes with Sur Ron specific mounting hardware for easy bolt in instillation.
- Full length and travel 10.5x3.5" shock (do not use a 1.5" riser linkage)
Spring Rate Suggestions
Charged Cycle Works will consult with you how you would like your shock to be setup, depending on your preferences you may want a softer than suggested spring. The advanced tuning available on this shock allows a high degree of adjustment and tuning for the rider to dial in exactly how you want this shock to perform, from ultra-plush to ultra-stiff to anything in-between.