Charged Cycle Works is proud to offer the world's first REAL suspension upgrade for the Surron Ultra Bee. This is not entry level suspension like everything else currently on the market, this comes from EXT in Italy known for ultimate quality and craftsmanship. EXT builds high quality suspension from Mountain Bikes and Surrons all the way to Baja Trucks and Formula 1 Race cars! Introducing the EXT Rea MX!
The REA MX is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Surron Ultra Bee OEM rear shock. No additional hardware is needed, simply bolt-on and go.
With the growing worldwide success of electric dirt bikes, EXT saw the opportunity to bring their extraordinary know-how to the Surron Ultra Bee. We present the REA, a dedicated damper design for the Surron Ultra Bee.
- Robust 40mm Damper Body and 16mm Shaft
- 4-way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control) With wide range of adjustability to tune for all riding types.
- High flow main piston
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating.
- User adjustable HBC technology that allows for use of softer main spring rate and provides progressive damping support through the last 15% of stroke.
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Secondary bottom out bumper to support end strake events in addition to HBC technology.
- Low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap.
- Included with EXT superlight V2 Spring in weights spring available of 450lb, 500lb, 550lb or 600lbs.
- Comes with specific motorsport spherical bearing mounting hardware for easy bolt in installation.
|Spring Rate *
|Up to 160
* This table is a general guide for setting proper sag of 30-35% or 2.7"-3" of sag. Keep in mind your upgrades on your bike to select the proper spring size. For example if you have an aftermarket battery it could have added 30lbs to your bike. Some riders might also prefer softer or stiffer springs.
Warning: Please refer to the vehicle manufacturers guidance regarding maximum weight limit for the bike.