80/100x21 Requires 21" Front Wheel Upgrade
1/2 a pound lighter
than a Tusk T-35 AND it's a super gummy soft compound for the ultimate traction in rocks and roots. Try this for some sticky sweet traction! Run this tire up front using a 21" wheel upgrade
. And in the rear keep your OEM 19" and slap a Shinko 241 Trials 3.5" rear tire
. This is one of the few 21" setups that will get you a sticky rubber compound front and rear!
Combining trials-like traction with IRC’s proven off-road IX-09 tread pattern, the ultra-sticky Gekkota is the ultimate option for serious trail riders and extreme/in-door Enduro racers.
- Mega-grip for serious Extreme Enduro riders
- Ultra gummy compound for insane bite on nasty obstacles
- Super flexible sidewall + extreme lightweight carcass provides great bump absorption performance
- Does not dig the dirt like other block tires, but grabs the surface for huge traction
- Developed in Extreme Enduro racing
- This tire is a special tire for Enduro Cross/Extreme Enduro/Single Track riders. NOT recommended for MX applications