The only way to guarantee no flat tires is by using Mousse Foam inserts. You will gain approximately 1lb per tire, but you'll never get a flat tire and have the feeling and traction benefits of running very low 10-12 psi of pressure with foam inserts. Not recommended for motocross style of riding, these are for extreme off-road terrain only.
Fitment & Installation
- Available for 70/100-19 and 90/100-16 tires
- Rim locks are required with foam inserts!!
- These are difficult to install, suggest having an experienced off-road motorcycle shop install these for you.
- HIGHLY recommended you use these with one of our many gummy/hybrid tires which have a softer carcass than MX tires.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY!!!
- Minicross mousse is designed for the young drivers of the future. This mousse takes up the characteristics of the cross system and adapts it to small engines (50cc/65cc/85cc). Thanks to its high elasticity, it adapts to most of the tires available in the market. The minicross mousse reaches the highest levels of elasticity after only a few minutes of use, while at rest it resumes its initial hardness. At the end of use, it is advisable to leave the motorcycle at rest for a few minutes on a central trestle, to allow the mousse to resume the initial shape and hardness. The mousse is intended exclusively for off-road use, therefore it is not approved for public roads.
- No Expiration Date
- High Elasticity, Cut Resistant
- No Crumbling
- Low-Density Closed-Cell Foam Material