Technical Support for EBMX Products
Technical Support for EBMX Products only!
Register your EBMX Power Kit and/or EBMX Battery using the Warranty Form. If you do not register your product, your warranty will not apply.
Click Here for Warranty Registration
Some brief instructions and advice for when you first receive your EBMX battery:
- Please fully charge your battery before installing into your bike.
- Please install the battery clip that will come with your package and carefully place the new battery into the frame. It will fit, but it will be a tight squeeze. You do not need to force it.
- If you have purchased a 72v battery – only use this battery with the ASI Controller, it is not compatible with the Stock SurRon Controller.
- Please review the Battery Function Diagram
Battery Function Diagram
Have an EBMX 60v Talaria battery and your % is not showing correctly? Here's a way to sync the battery % with your oem EggRider display: VIDEO
EBMX BAC8000 Power Kit
Please note that EBMX strongly advise that power kits are installed by professionals at approved EBMX dealer. If you choose to install a power kit by yourself, you are fully acknowledging the risks you take (to yourself and the power kit/bike). Failing to install a power kit correctly or preforming modifications to your bike yourself could result in damage to your power kit/bike or to yourself. EBMX and our dealer network take no responsibility for issues arising from self-installation of power kits.
If issues arise with the self-installation of your power kit, you will be required to fully read this document and contact the EBMX dealer where you purchased your kit with the requested information provided on the inspection sheet at the end of this document. You will be charged a tech support fee of $125 USD and once paid, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable time for troubleshooting help. Please note that if the issue with your bike turns out to be a manufacture error or issue, you will be fully refunded your payment.
BAC8000 Power Kit Troubleshooting Guide
EBMX BAC8000 App Troubleshooting Guide
The EBMX App (Surron only for now, Talaria coming soon) has been created to assist EBMX customers with custom tuning and troubleshooting their controllers. The adjustments in the app are made using slide bars to adjust values and these values are set within pre-determined safe limits for each setting.
Using the EBMX app you will be able perform the following actions:
- Swap between battery types and voltages (stock bypassed 60v, high power 60v and high power 72v)
- Run a throttle calibration, giving you the ability to use non-OEM throttles
- Run a motor calibration to ensure your rated motor RPM and hall sensor angles are correctly set to ensure optimum performance and less heat buildup in your motor.
- Make adjustments to the performance and handling of your bike.
- Enable a feature to assist with over current errors (mostly present in BAC4000 controllers).
- Flash your controller with a base tune to clear any faults or issues that you may have and then essentially reformat your controller’s values.
- View the monitoring page to see motor temp, controller temp, battery voltage and any errors currently being displayed on your bike
- Surron only! Do not use the app on Talaria bikes yet. Talaria support will be announced when that functionality is released.
EBMX X-9000 Power Kit
The EBMX X-9000 App is now live on the Apple App Store, you can download it here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ebmx/id1660497388
The Android App will be available soon.
Please download and read through the EBMX X-9000 App User Manual
Please fill out the form below:
Click Here to Submit a Troubleshooting Ticket
Once you have completed the Troubleshooting Ticket. For us to best assist you, please ensure you pay close attention to the following instructions and complete all tasks before your appointment.
- Ensure you have an Android device available for the support call. Only Android devices will allow us to use the TeamViewer Quick Support app to interact with your bike – iPhones will not work!
- Ensure you have the following applications installed on your Android Device
- BACDoor – This app will allow us to connect to your bike’s motor controller. If you are having a battery related issues will remotely add an additional application to your device.
TeamViewer Quick Support – This app will allow us to interact with the BACDoor application on your phone. It is important that the ‘Quick Support’ version of TeamViewer is installed and not the regular TeamViewer.
- Ensure your bike is assembled and you have checked all connections within the harness to ensure everything is connected.
- The bike will need to be supported on a centre stand which can safely hold the rear wheel off the ground for us to run a motor calibration (this will remotely spin up your rear wheel and will stop on its own).