One of the best upgrades you can make is replacing your OEM front tire with a great motocross racing tire like this X30. A do-it-all tire, the Battlecross X30 Intermediate Terrain Tire has longer wear (than the softer X20), predictable handling, and great grip. This tire is taller, more round, with large knobs for a massive improvement in front end traction and turning.
Before spending $500+ on a 21" wheel upgrade try this first! Our favorite setup is actually a 16/19" using the OEM front wheel with a new tire, and a Charged 16" rear wheel using 90/100-16 MX racing tires.
70/100-19 Fits OEM Front Wheel
80/100x21 Requires 21" Wheel Upgrade
DetailsAn extremely popular choice for a do-it-all tire, the Bridgestone Battlecross X30 Intermediate Terrain Tire has made a name for itself by having great wear, predictable handling, great grip, and a few unique features.
First are the large, raised tread bars spread around the center belt of lugs. These not only help support weight and extend tread life, they also increase the contact patch between the tire and ground.
The other lugs are specialized as well with asymmetric patterns full of convex tread blocks giving large amounts of grip. The rear tire even has cooling "fans" that improve heat dissipation in the tire so the psi won’t climb during a race and change your tire’s handling.
- Great option for an all-around tire on most surfaces
- Raised center block pattern enhances traction during braking and acceleration
- Asymmetric front tire block pattern with optimized block placement achieves stable grip during braking and cornering
- The edges of the convex blocks catch the track surface and achieve high grip on a wide range of terrains
- Provides high contact pressure against the track surface to enhance traction
- Rear tire has cooling "fins" to improve heat dissipation for consistent performance over race distances