The MX33 is being replaced by the MX34, if we are sold out of MX33 please check out the new MX34 here.
- 90/100-16 not recommended for Surron LBX, too wide!
- 100/100-18 and 100/90-19 tires ONLY FIT SURRON ULTRA BEE
- 18" Tires Requires Rear Wheel Upgrade for LBX or Talaria
- The K990 and MX33 in 90/100-18 are the ONLY 18" MX tires that fit inside the swingarm of the Surron LBX without cutting knobs off.
- Check out how light weight these tires are on in our weight charts
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line