EBMX worked with YSS to adapt a high quality motorcycle shock to the Surron. This thing is beefy, incredibly strong, with tons of adjustment to dial in the exact ride you want from this shock.
INCLUDES: EBMX linkage which increases shock travel.
Extended swingarm coming soon which will provide a longer wheelbase and increased 8.7" of rear travel.
- Length 10.9"/277mm (OEM 10.5/267mm)
- Stroke 2.64"/67mm (OEM 3.5")
- Plug and play (supplied with bushing kit) with the stock swing arm and linkage (also work very well with the upgraded EBMX Swing arm – size up one spring weight if using the EBMX swing arm as there is more leverage with the longer arms.
- High speed and low speed compression damping that actually work (unlike the stock shocks…)
- Rebound adjustment clicker
- Multiple spring weight options (enquire for your weight and riding style)
- Designed for a motorbike, not a mountain bike (like the stock shock)
- Huge oil reservoir keeps the shock cool even under hard riding
- Less travel but you would never know, this shock is a massive improvement in every way over the stock shocks and any of the mtb shocks you can buy. Extremely strong and good for jumping.
|Over 210 lbs||Stock||100nm|
|145-165 lbs||EBMX Extended||90nm|
Over 210 lbs