Kenda K774 Ibex Hybrid Rear Tire
Extreme Enduro riding is best done with a hybrid or "sticky" tire. This is one of the reasons we love 16" rear tires on the Surron, this is the only size sticky tire that fits the Surron, Segway, or Talaria. If you have a Segway X160 we also offer a 14" rear for this tire.
The Charged Cycle Works race team competed in the RedBull TKO hard enduro race with this tire, combined with a super soft flat-free mousse foam insert it was amazing!
- Hybrid design great for Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions.
- Made for low speed, technical riding only (less than 25mph recommended).
- Super-soft and flexible rubber compound for maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings.
- High wet-traction compound developed by top pro Endurocross riders.
- Open aggressive drive pattern for max grip and cleanout.
- Shoulder knob pattern designed for large contact patch and support for soft compound during cornering.
- Ultra soft casing for maximum terrain adaption.