The Pro will be landing first (late winter), be sure to hit the notify button so that you're the first to know. As we all know suspension is difficult to get and typically sells fast.
The use of Carbon Fiber with 37mm tubes provides a 27% increase in stiffness compared to previous generation! The Surron has never seen a fork like this before.
Legends Never Die
Back in a big way, the all-new Dorado Pro is ready to turn the suspension world upside down. Featuring an inverted design, carbon upper structure, 37mm stanchions, and refreshed internals the new Dorado Pro is the pinnacle of suspension technology. The new stiffer chassis is paired with an all-new sealed version of our TPC+ damper and improved Dorado Air Spring with IRT volume adjuster. These technologies combined into one ultimate platform provides more than enough tunability to satisfy any savvy suspension tuner while being so easy to adjust that every rider can dial in their fork with ease.
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29"
- Weight: 2970g
- Offset: 47mm Flat Crown (27.5"), 57mm Drop Crown (29'')
- Ride Height: 582mm (27.5"), 602mm (29'')
- Travel: 180, 190, 203mm internally adjustable
- Spring: Dorado Air with Infinite Rate Tune (IRT)
- Compression Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC+ with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO)
- Rebound Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC
- Adjustments: Air, IRT, Rebound, HS, and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Straight
- Crown: Forged
- Outer Leg Material: Carbon
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 203mm (223 Max)
- Axle: 110mm x 20mm BOOST Thru Axle
- Max Tire Size: 67mm
- Extras: Threaded TSR Buttons
- Options: Fender
- E-Pac: No