Highly anticipated and finally here!! Complete supermoto street wheelset with tires mounted and ready to ride. Charged Cycle Works has spent hours buying and test fitting tires to the Surron to see what fits, what doesn't, and how much they all weigh so that we only offer the best fitting and performing street tires for your Surron, Segway, or Talaria.
Warp9 SM Wheelset Features
- 17"x2.50 Warp9 Rims
- 80/90-17 front tire
- 100/80-17 rear tire (or front matching 80/90-17 if you prefer)
- 220/203 Rotors included
- 42t Sprocket included
- Primary chain for 42t included
- The best available tires by Michelin or Mitas (based on Supply Chain)
Tusk SM Wheelset Features
- Minimal weight gain of 1 lb over OEM wheels and tires
- 14"x1.60 Tusk Rims
- Billet Charged Cycle Works hubs
- 10g Stainless Steel spokes by Buchanan (Made in USA)
- The best available tires by Michelin or Mitas
- 90/90-14 tires (other size might be substituted during supply chain shortages)
- Does not include sprocket or rotors or chain allowing to build your own package.
Note that these tires are not balanced, if you want perfectly balanced tires you'll need to take them to your local motorcycle shop to have them balanced.
Might require removing your fork guards on some bikes for clearance. Talaria uses a different rear hub and requires an adapter kit for Surron wheels to fit. 14" will fit inside the RST fork.
Current lead time on wheels with tires mounted is 3 weeks.