THEY ARE HERE!!! We are releasing new inventory weekly, if you miss out on this batch, please be sure to hit the notify button and we'll have more coming soon!
The 18/21" wheel combination is a popular upgrade with these advantages: increase in ride height, rolls over terrain easier, massive traction, reduction of flat tires.
This is a Complete wheelset ready to ride when you receive it with tires mounted to the wheels. Set your PSI, install your brake rotors and sprocket, and you are ready to ride in minutes!
- Billet Aluminum Charged Hubs available in (Black, Red, Blue, Gold)
- 18” Warp9, Tusk, or Excel Rear Rim
- 21” Warp9, Tusk, or Excel Front Rim
- Front Tire Choices: Dunlop K990 2.75 or Michelin Starcross or others available upon request
- Rear Tire Choices: Dunlop K990 or MX33 90/100x18 Rear tire
- 2mm HD Tubes
- Upgraded 10g stainless steel spokes and nipples made in the USA by Buchanan
- 18/21 wheels and tires are great for lifting the bike and providing additional ground clearance and taller seat height.
- The increase in rotational mass makes the bike feel slightly heavier and slows the bike by about 5%, see our Acceleration Testing here.
- Upgrading to a 60t or larger sprocket and chain is recommended to regain loss of power with an 18/21 setup.
- Be sure to study our tire weights page to understand how much weight is added to your bike and make a great tire selection.
You must verify that your fork is compatible with a 21" front tire, many are not! Forks we know to be compatible are: DNM Inverted OEM fork, DVO Onyx, and other aftermarket 27.5" sized forks. MOST 26" forks are NOT compatible with 21" wheels.
The RST Killah is incredibly narrow most 19" tires do not fit, however we have ONE 21" tire that will fit inside of it's narrow crown, this is the Mitas 2.75x21 E-09 Super Light.
*All our wheels are hand built to order, please expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.