We partnered with Warp9 to make some of the best looking wheels possible and they certainly don't disappoint. A bit difficult to photograph, but they look absolutely amazing in person. Nate's bike introduced the florescent yellow color and we followed it up with bright White, fire engine Red, Nardo Grey, and Yamaha Blue. We're stoked how unique they are.
This is a complete Surron wheelset (front & rear) ready to ride when you receive it with tires mounted to the wheels.
The 16/19 wheelset provides the ultimate performance upgrade for those wanting to keep the quick and nimble feeling of the Surron/Segway. Your bike will be just as light and quick feeling as the OEM with a drastic improvement in traction and handling. We love this setup!
Warp9 wheelsets include:
- 16x1.85" Warp9 rear wheel
- Tusk T-35 or Recon Rear 16" Tire w HD tube installed
- 19x1.6" Warp9 front wheel
- Tusk T-35 or Recon Front 19” Tire w HD tube installed
- 54t Warp9 sprocket (get the matching 110 chain here)
- 220mm brake rotors included front/rear (Warp9 uses MTB standard rotor spacing front/rear, which is helpful for popular aftermarket MTB rotors). Adapters included as well.
- Front Hub o-rings and axle grease included.
*We currently have a 2 week lead time to mount tires before shipping.
* Using an adapter to fit Warp9 Surron wheels onto Talaria will void the warranty on them. Talaria wheels can be found here.
**** 16" Warp9 rims are NOT DRILLED FOR RIM LOCKS, if you want a rim lock installed you'll need to buy Tusk or Excel.****
Tire Upgrades Available here if you prefer a different tire
- If you want to keep the quick and nimble feeling of the Surron while drastically improving traction and handling, the 16/19 setup cannot be beat. Every person who rides our 16/19 equipped surrons are blown away by the drastic improvement over OEM.
- 16/19 rules our Track Lap Time record.
- 16/19 provides massive traction improvements with minimal weight gain.
- Upgrading to a new chain is highly recommended for the ultimate performance
- Run lower tire pressures for more traction, we typically run 15psi.
- If your priority is making your Surron feel larger with bigger wheels then check out our 18/21 Wheel & Tire Combo