Warp9 offers two sizes of linkages which lift the rear of your bike by either 3/4" or 1.5". These are great for correcting geometry with wheel, fork, or shock upgrades. If you are unsure which size works best please ask, when you change the ride height it alters your bikes geometry which affects handling. For example if you use the 1.5" with a stock bike you will have poor handling with the "stink bug" geometry.
V2 Linkage (March 2022) has been significantly upgraded in strength.
- Made from 7075T6 Billet Aluminum
- Reinforced with larger diameter High quality Abec 5 caged Needle bearings
- The Needle bearings are 2mm wider for more rolling surface area on the pivot bolt
- Needle Bearings are captive and will not fall out unlike oem linkage
- Available in 2 Heights and 3 colors in each height
- 4 Delrin low friction Mechanical Seals included.
Recommendations for 0.75" Linkage
- 16/19 wheelset
- 18/21 wheelset
- 19" Front with aftermarket 29er fork (Fox40, 29er DVO, etc)
Recommendations for 1.5" Linkage
- 21" front with OEM rear size of 70/100-19
- 18/21 with aftermarket 29er fork (Fox40, 29er DVO, etc)
- 16/19 who want a taller rear end than OEM
- ALWAYS use a quality waterproof grease on all roller bearings
- Be sure to re-use your OEM bearing collars inside the Warp9 linkage (between the bolt and bearing)
- It's a good idea to re-grease all suspension and steering head tube bearings yearly to prevent moisture from rusting your bearings.
- NOT INTENDED TO BE USED WITH 9.5" rear shocks.