This is a complete Surron wheelset (front & rear) ready to ride when you receive it with tires mounted to the wheels.
* Using an adapter to fit Warp9 Surron wheels onto Talaria will void the warranty on them. Talaria wheels can be found here.
The 16/19 wheelset provides the ultimate performance upgrade for those wanting to keep the quick and nimble feeling of the Surron/Segway. Your bike will be just as light and quick feeling as the OEM with a drastic improvement in traction and handling. We love this setup!
Warp9 wheelsets include:
- 16x1.85" Warp9 rear wheel
- Tusk T-35 or Recon Rear 16" Tire w HD tube installed
- 19x1.6" Warp9 front wheel
- Tusk T-35 or Recon Front 19” Tire w HD tube installed
- 54t Warp9 sprocket (get the matching 110 chain here)
- Brake rotors included front/rear (Warp9 uses MTB standard rotor spacing front/rear, which is helpful for popular aftermarket MTB rotors). Adapters included as well.
- Front Hub o-rings and axle grease included.
Wheel color combinations are notated in order of RIM--HUB--SPOKE--NIPPLE color.
*We currently have a 2 week lead time to mount tires before shipping.
**** 16" Warp9 rims are NOT DRILLED FOR RIM LOCKS, if you want a rim lock installed you'll need to buy Tusk or Excel.****
Tire Upgrades Available here if you prefer a different tire
- If you want to keep the quick and nimble feeling of the Surron while drastically improving traction and handling, the 16/19 setup cannot be beat. Every person who rides our 16/19 equipped surrons are blown away by the drastic improvement over OEM.
- 16/19 rules our Track Lap Time record.
- 16/19 provides massive traction improvements with minimal weight gain.
- Upgrading to a new chain is highly recommended for the ultimate performance
- Run lower tire pressures for more traction, we typically run 15psi.
- If your priority is making your Surron feel larger with bigger wheels then check out our 18/21 Wheel & Tire Combo