We are releasing new inventory weekly, if you miss out on this batch, please be sure to hit the notify button and we'll have more coming soon!
Supply Chain Update: 16/19 rims have been incredibly difficult to source with a world-wide shortage in ALL brands. Tusk Black are not expected until October and Excel has been a slow trickle. Please keep hitting the notify button until you are able to get the wheels you want.
Consider upgrading to a much stronger and higher quality wheel from Charged. We've overbuilt this wheel with much stronger 10-guage spokes, a Tusk/Excel Rim, and name brand MTB hubs.
- 19x1.40 Tusk Impact or Excel Rim
- Upgraded 10g stainless steel spokes and nipples made in the USA by Buchanan
- 20x110 Hub (Hayes SRC) Boost size available upon request
+ Tire Combo Also Includes:
- 2mm Tube
- Tusk T-35 Front Tire 70/100x19
- Tire mounted to rim, ready to bolt on and ride!!
Consider adding a new 203mm Brake Rotor so you can quickly swap wheels.
Why keep the 19" size up front? Simple, it's the perfect size for the front end as proven by the motocross racing community which uses 16/19 wheels for motocross race bikes of the same size and weight of the Surron. If you think a 21" Front tire might be a better option for you to roll over terrain easier or lift the bike up taller, check those out here.
- The Hope disc rotor shown in photos is NOT INCLUDED
- OEM Hubs are 36H and not compatible with Tusk 19" 32H Rims
- RST Killah forks are incredibly narrow, be sure to choose a narrow tire for these forks to ensure clearance.
*All our wheels are hand built to order, please expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.