It's a well known motocross racing "secret" that an o-ring chain has far more friction in it and robs you of power, you'll notice a nice little power increase with this chain, perhaps even some range.
If you have a wide tire and you are struggling with chain clearance, here is a simple solution, install a non-o-ring chain which will provide about 1mm of extra clearance between the tire and chain. Be sure to use chain lube and keep your chain clean, without o-rings this is very important.
- 42t 104 Links - $10 cut fee
- 48t 106 Links - $10 cut fee (OEM size)
- 52t 108 Links - $10 cut fee
- 54t 110 Links
- 56t 112 Links
- 58t 112 Links - $10 cut fee
- 60t 114 Links - $10 cut fee
- 64t 116 Links - $10 cut fee
- High quality, light-weight 420 race chain.
- Features gold plating on the plates.
- Average tensile strength 4,950 lbs.
To install this chain it must be "cut" to the correct length which varies depending on the size of your sprocket, OEM is 106 links. We can cut the chain for you if you select that option above. If you want to DIY, you'll need a Chain Breaker Tool which you can buy here. Another very helpful tool is this special pliers which makes removing and installing master links a snap!