It's a well known motocross racing "secret" that an o-ring chain has far more friction in it and robs you of power, you'll notice a nice little power increase with this chain, perhaps even some range.
If you upgrade to a larger sprocket and need a longer chain or have a wide tire and you are struggling with chain clearance, here is a simple solution, install a non-o-ring chain which will provide about 1mm of extra clearance between the tire and chain. Be sure to use chain lube and keep your chain clean, without o-rings this is very important.
- 42t 104 Links - $10 cut fee
- 48t 106 Links - $10 cut fee (OEM size)
- 52t 108 Links - $10 cut fee
- 54t 110 Links - $10 cut fee
- 56t 112 Links - $10 cut fee
- 58t 112 Links - $10 cut fee
- 60t 114 Links - $10 cut fee
- 64t 116 Links - $10 cut fee
Renthal is a top name brand in the motocross racing industry known for high quality products.
- Gold colored side plates and chromised bearing pins
- Shot peened alloy steel side plates
- Extended bushings reducing the friction between outer and inner link plates and maximizing power output
- Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal Chainwheels allowing maximum power at the rear wheel and extending the life of both the chain and chainwheels
- 4,608 lb. tensile strength
- Master Link included
To install this chain it must be "cut" to the correct length which varies depending on the size of your sprocket, OEM is 106 links. We can cut the chain for you if you select that option above. If you want to DIY, you'll need a Chain Breaker Tool which you can buy here. Another very helpful tool is this special pliers which makes removing and installing master links a snap!
|Sprocket Teeth||Surron Chain||Talaria Chain|
|48t||106 (OEM Length)||108|