Installation Requirements READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!
We have taken the guess work out of mounting forks onto the Surron with this package.
Out of the box this fork will not fit the surron steer tube with the 1" tall roller bearing adapter that comes on the OEM surron. Swapping your upper headset to a Cane Creek 40 which reduces the steer tube length by approximately 1/2" will allow it to fit. Charged Cycle Works is including the following with this fork to make it compatible with the Surron, it his highly recommended you take this to your local bike shop for proper installation!! Many of the aftermarket forks we see on bikes that come through our shop were not installed properly and have caused damage to customers bikes. Please do not install this fork if you are not an experienced bike builder.
Included in package:
- Dorado 27.5 Expert Fork
- Cane Creek 40 upper headset adapter to enable fit
- Star Nut for steer tube
- Boost disk rotor spacer
Back and better than ever the new Dorado Expert is ready to take on the gnarliest conditions mountain biking can provide. Whether you’re looking to cut seconds off the splits, lap the local park, or get sendy in the back hills of Utah the Dorado Expert has you covered. Featuring an all-new 37mm chassis, completely redesigned internals, and on-trail precision that only inverted forks can provide, the new Dorado is your ticket to the best ride you’ve ever had.
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Weight: 3120g
- Offset: 47mm (27.5")
- Ride Height: 582mm (27.5")
- Travel: 180, 190, 203mm internally adjustable
- Spring: Dorado Air with Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA)
- Compression Damping: TPC+ with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO)
- Rebound Damping: Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, HS and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Straight
- Crown: Forged
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 203mm (223 Max)
- Axle: 110mm x 20mm BOOST Thru Axle
- Max Tire Size: 67mm
- Extras: Threaded TSR
- Options: Fender
- E-Pac: Yes